When Michigan residents file their personal tax returns, they look to accomplish three goals.
- Simplify the process
- Maximize refunds and credits.
- Avoid unnecessary fees and penalties.
With a tax professional on your side, accomplishing these goals is simple. Generic software programs, while convenient, are risky since they work in a one-size-fits-all way. They can miss a unique situation that applies to you, potentially increasing your tax liability and negating the convenience they afford.
The tax professionals at Heemer Klein offer the following advice to tax filers: Don't risk it.
If you’re hesitant to spend money on help from a professional tax firm, consider the money you can save with the expertise of a knowledgeable accountant.
Heemer Klein is the obvious choice for all tax prep options.
While there are plenty of accounting firms in the area, individuals and businesses in Southeast Michigan have trusted Heemer Klein for over 50 years for the following reasons:
- The Macomb and Oakland County offices at Heemer Klein are committed to providing personal attention to each client. One size or one approach does not fit everyone.
- Our experts are knowledgeable and stay current on tax laws, changes, and IRS updates.
- Heemer Klein offers tax-focused solutions to provide you with the best possible refund with minimal fees.
- Small businesses and individual tax filers don’t become a small fish in a big firm pond. You’ll enjoy access to big firm tax expertise -- with competitive pricing.
- Heemer Klein offers 50 years of tax preparation experience.
Heemer, Klein & Company, PLLC: Your Experienced Accounting Firm Michigan
Heemer Klein will make sure you get the tax refund you deserve and avoid unnecessary IRS headaches. Our expert staff is constantly on the lookout for ways to protect your personal assets from unnecessary threats. Our tax prep services are designed to ensure that you pay the least amount of tax possible in an ethical manner.
Give our CPA Warren, Sterling Heights, Richmond, or Troy offices a call today at (586) 751-6060 or fill out our online contact form to discuss your tax needs and schedule your free initial consultation.