When Michigan residents file their personal tax returns, they look to accomplish three goals.
- Simplify the process as much as possible.
- Maximize refunds and credits.
- Avoid unnecessary fees and penalties.
These are all possible when a tax professional is on your side. Depending on a generic software program requires a great leap of faith. A one-size-fits-all software may not catch a unique situation and the user may unknowingly file an inaccurate return. This could make a bargain a bust.
The tax professionals at Heemer Klein simply offer the following advice to tax filers: Don't risk it.
If you believe a professional tax firm may bust your budget, it may be prudent to ask yourself what the potential costs might be if you don’t work with a knowledgeable CPA.”
Heemer Klein is the obvious choice for all tax prep options.
There are many options if you’re shopping around for the ideal accounting firm. In Southeast Michigan, individuals and businesses trust Heemer Klein for the following reasons:
- The Macomb and Oakland County offices at Heemer Klein are committed to providing personal attention to each client. One size or one approach doesn’t fit everyone.
- Our experts are knowledgeable and stay current on tax laws, changes, and IRS updates.
- Heemer Klein offers tax-focused solutions to provide you with the best possible refund with minimal fees.
- Small businesses and individual tax filers don’t become a small fish in a big firm pond. You’ll enjoy access to big firm tax expertise -- with competitive pricing.
- Heemer Klein offers 50 years of tax preparation experience.
Heemer, Klein & Company, PLLC: Your Experienced Accounting Firm Michigan
Heemer Klein makes it easy to get the tax refund you deserve, and helps you avoid unnecessary IRS headaches. Our firm is constantly on the lookout for ways to protect your personal assets from unnecessary threats. Our tax prep services are designed to ensure that you pay the least amount of tax possible in an ethical manner. We will be proud to serve all of your business accounting and tax prep needs once your setup is complete. From accounting services to tax preparation, we will expertly build a plan for you to implement.
Give our CPA Warren, Sterling Heights, Richmond, or Troy offices a call today at (586) 751-6060 or fill out our online contact form to discuss your business needs and schedule your free initial consultation.